So, many of us have a bad habit of not exploring our clothes enough. One item can create 100 different looks, if you just style it in various ways.
We took one of our dresses and will now give you guys some serious inspo on how to utilize the dress’ potential!
1. This might be a no-brainer, but nonetheless a good one! Put the dress over… you guessed it, JEANS! A pair of blue jeans go a long way under a dress. Apart from looking f-ing cool, it’s always a great trick for wearing your "summer dresses" before it’s actually summer or just wearing your dresses in a different way.
Blue jeans: Burberry // Boots: Tony Bianco
2. Let’s talk about being a little brave with colours. It’s really very simple but it works in a way that’s so interesting. For this look I've paired our Turtleneck Shirt in the color rust with the dress. And that’s it. Suddenly it looks like a whole new dress. Pair it with some black stockings and a combat boot to top it off.
Stockings: Ellos // Boots: Zara
3. Now, this look is fit for a day in the sun. Wear the dress just like it is and maybe wear your bathing suit underneath, to be prepared to jump in the water anytime. Pair it with some awesome espadrilles (I love me some espadrilles!) or sandals if you prefer. If it’s a summer night, bring a light jacket and put on a bright lipstick and a great pair of earrings. Boom - you look amazing.
Swimsuit: Miss Dalia // Espadrilles: Walk and Love
4. Let’s talk about knitwear! Whether it be a cardigan, a turtleneck, long, short, oversized, no matter what... IT WORKS! It just works! If you choose a shorter but looser knitted sweater over the dress, it will turn the dress into a skirt and the lower half of your body will appear longer - especially if you’re rocking this look with a pair of heels. This look goes with a bare leg or a pair of stockings for colder nights.
Cardigan: COS // Stockings: Ellos // Heels: ARKET
5. This look is a biiiit similar to look number 1, but I’ve done this ALOT with dresses. Put the dress over a pair of skinny blue jeans with your favourite pair of boots. But this time finish the look with a gorgeous fedora hat and a jacket. This works for a walk in the woods, a barbecue or a day in the park. In my opinion a hat can transform an outfit just as much as the shoes you choose to wear.
Check out the High Neck Maxi Dress and the rest of the Spring Essentials right here.